Common cause fundamentals
Explore what really makes people tick in this full-day public workshop. You’ll learn about values based community engagement and discover how to more effectively inspire people into action on social and environmental issues.
This workshop is designed for campaigners, communicators, organisers and leaders who want to motivate deeper and more durable support for social and environmental causes.
What you'll learn
- What values are and how they work
- How values connect to social change for
pro-social and environmental outcomes
- How to engage shared values in order to motivate action
- How to craft more effective messages using values-based frames
- Practical implications for strategic planning, policy, program design and campaigning.
We strongly encourage multiple participants per organisation, program or campaign, so that you can start building shared understanding and support each other on the implementation journey. To this end we offer group discounts for three or more people from the same organisation.
Brisbane | Express interest
Sydney | Express interest
Canberra | Express interest
Melbourne | Express interest
Adelaide | Express interest
Perth | Express interest